Our high quality steel flanges can be forged from a range of materials to standard sizes or to your specifications. Our standard range of flanges is manufactured to ASME/ANSI B16.5 (NPS ½” through NPS 24” and pressure classes 150 to 2500). Large diameter flanges (up to NPS 60) are forged according to ASME/ANSI B16.47 and API 605. Kisaan Die Tech can also forge:
- Flanges with diameters of 26-48 inches (NPS) are manufactured to pressure classes from 150 to 600 lbs, according to BS3293
- AWWA Standard Flanges up to 48” NPS
- Spectacle Blind/Figure 8 flanges according to API 590/ASME B16.48
- Well Head and Christmas Tree equipment according to API 6A
- DIN flanges in sizes ranging from DN10 to DN3600, with ratings of PN6 to PN160
- Non-Standard/ Custom Flanges to a maximum diameter of 2000mm and a maximum weight of 5000 kg.
- Kissan Die Tech manufactures ASME B16.36, ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.47 flanges for the Canadian market. These flanges are approved under CRN (Canadian Registration Number).